Glass Skin Peptide Complex
Unit price per
This peptide complex functions as a bio-highlighter peptide which works to illuminate skin radiance, complexion, moisturization, uniformity, and smoothness. Skin looks clear, smooth and dewy revealing a uniform glow.
- Aids in preventing water loss
- Rich in hyaluronic acid
- Protects skin transparency by preventing aggregation and denaturation of proteins impairing the cell refractive index
- Limits micro-inflammatory phenomena which are often associated with stress
- Creates a barrier against physical and chemical stress caused by detergents, temperature, bacteria, and viruses
- Regulates the rhythm and harmonizes the skins maturation process through a bio-harmonical mechanism of protection
- Incorporated into skincare, make-up, sun, after-sun, and self-tanning products
- INCI: Water (and) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Cetyl Palmitate (and) Sorbitan Stearate (and) Polysorbate 80 (and) Hydrogenated Lecithin (and) Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-10
- Trade name: Crystalide
- Appearance: Opaque Milky Liquid
- Solubility: Water Soluble
- Suggested Use Levels: 1% – 3%
- Suggested Applications: Skin Protection, Moisturization, Skin Radiance
- Storage: Protected from direct light and humidity at a temperature of 50°-77°F (10°-25°C)
- Shelf life: 12 months, properly stored, in a sealed container.
*This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.