Unit price per
A highly stable oil-soluble Vitamin C that provides a brightening effect, antioxidant protection, and anti-aging properties.
- Increases water content, blood flow and volume, smoothness, and skin thickness
- Reduces age spots and improves skin brightness
- A quasi-drug whitening benchmark
- At 0.1% reduces melanin synthesis by 80%
- At 2% and above, reduces UV-induced pigmentation
- Reduces age spots at 10% and more at 30%
- Ability to reduce melanogenesis by more than 80% which aids in clarifying, brightening and evening out skin tone
- Oil soluble Vitamin C’s is able to penetrate deeper into the skin layers
- Promotes 2x the production of collagen
- A receptor drive metabolite meaning that the more you use it, the skin begins to ignore or store it up
- Incorporated into skincare, body care and lip care products
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate
- Trade name: BVOC
- Appearance: Clear Oil
- Solubility: Oil Soluble
- Suggested Use Levels: 1% - 100%
- Suggested Applications: Skin protecting, Skin brightening, Anti-oxidant, Anti-aging, Hyperpigmentation
- Storage: Protected from direct light and humidity at a temperature of 50°-77°F (10°-25°C)
- Shelf life: 12 months, properly stored, in a sealed container.
- This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.